Know How To Create Outlook Signature Easily
If you are an Outlook user then, you might be aware of the signature feature which is provided its users. Still, if you have no idea, in Outlook the users are allowed to create personalized signatures that they can add to their message. So, if you are also for the answers on how to create Outlook signature, then you really need to read out this article. Here in this article, you will be provided with the complete process to create signatures that you can add to your Outlook messages.
Steps To Create Outlook Signature
- Before starting with the process, you are required to launch the Outlook page and open a new email message.
- Further, navigate to the Message menu and click on the Signature option to create an Outlook signature.
- After that, you need to select the New option under Signature edit option.
- Then, you need to enter the name in the New Signature field.
- Further, you add changes to your signature like font, color and size under the Edit Signature option.
- Besides, you can also choose an email account which you wish to link with the newly created signature.
- Then, you are required to click on OK to save all the changes.
Outlook Support For Create outlook Signaute
Besides, you can also add an image or logo to your signature by following some simple instructions shared below:
- Before starting with the process, you are required to launch a new message tab.
- Further, you are required to select Signatures under the Signature option.
- Then, click on Signature edit option to add a logo or image to your signature.
- After that, you need to click on the Image icon and select the Insert option.
- Then, select an image which you wish to insert and adjust its size.
- Further, click on OK and save all the changes.
Besides, if you require any assistance, you can reach out to the Outlook support to get solutions for all your issues and queries.