How to get Gmail password from Chrome
We all see different types of mailing services each day with unique features and different security standards but few survive the test of the time and wins the customer trust for a long time. One such email services providing company which have won the consumer trust over the course of time is Gmail.
Who doesn’t aware about the Gmail? Gmail is one of the major and world leading email services provider company in the world. Its popularity can be accessed from the fact that it has more than one billion user base in a such short span of time. The rise of this email service is mainly due to the kind of service it provides to its customer in terms of security as well as helping in sorting out of the spam mail without any further delay. It also provides various features like chatting, doc sharing, Google drive to store the data and various other stuffs. But sometimes user does face problem one of the common problem face by the user is How to get gmail password for chrome.
User can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedure :
- First of all, User needs to open the chrome browser and then click on the top right chrome menu button.
- Now make sure to select the Settings and alternatively user can simply type Chrome://settings in address bar.
- Then make sure to click on the Enter.
- Again Move the cursor to below and click on the show advanced settings.
- Now, Scroll down to the Passwords and forms section and then further make sure to click on the Manage Password links.
- Again, you will see a list of all your saved passwords here.
- Now In order to see it User needs to click on the asterisk mark and then click on the show link.
- Then you will see the hidden password link.
- Choose the Gmail password from the list of the password.