How to Fix HP Wireless Keyboard not working?
In the era of technology, wireless has been taking the place of wire whether it computer or accessories. Same like that, wireless keyboards are becoming a first choice instead of wired keyboards. A lot of keyboard brands are available in the market and HP is one among those. HP keyboard is widely used by the billions of users in all over the world due to its best in class connectivity and other features. But sometimes users confront various issues and HP keyboard not working is one among those. A lot of factors affect this problem and after apply, some troubleshooting steps can be smoothly fixed. Read this article and learn about the steps to fix this problem.
So follow the below steps if your keyboard has stopped working:
- First of all, remove the USB receiver from the port and then plug into another USB port. This can also be a helpful step to fix your keyboard related problem.
- Open the battery cover on your keyboard and then remove the batteries. Now insert the new batteries inside it and then try to check your keyboard. Make sure that all the batteries are properly inserted into the keyboard. If your keyboard comes with built-in rechargeable battery, then charge them by using the charger.
- Ensure that power switch is set to the ON position because lots of HP wireless keyboards have the power switch. You can also identify that your keyboard either on or off by pressing the Caps Lock key. If the LED light is on that it means the keyboard is in position.
- Move the keyboard closer to the Wireless receiver, and ensure that your keyboard is within 30 centimeters of the receiver.
- If you have installed the external devices such as speaker, printer, USB flash drive or any other, then disconnect them. Now restart your computer and then plug them one by one to see which device actually creating the problem.
- Update your HP wireless keyboard driver that can easily fix the various keyboard related problems. You can download the driver from the official HP support website and then install them.