Outlook Not Connecting To Server
Execute these simple and lucid steps to know to fix the issue of Outlook not connecting to server
Outlook is a web based suite of webmail’s, mails and messages that allow users to send vital information and data to other users of Outlook.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix The Issue of Outlook Not Connecting to Server
The users may follow the steps listed below in order to fix the issue of Outlook not connecting to server in less time without facing any issues any complexities.
Method 1: Rebuilding Data File:
The users may fix the issue of outlook not connecting to server. The users may rebuild data file to fix the issue. The users may implement the set of instructions mentioned here for rebuilding the data file.
- The user needs to close Outlook.
- Then the user needs to open the Control Panel from the Start Menu.
- The users may find the Mail icon and click on it.
- In the window that opens, the user needs to click the Data Files button.
- Thereafter the user needs to find the file with the same name as the email address.
- The user then needs to click on the Open File Location.
- If the file is a .ost file, then right-click to rename the extension to.OLD. If the file is .pst, the users need not change anything.
- At last, the user needs to close all of the open windows, and then reopen the Outlook option.
Outlook Not Connecting to Server iPhone
Method 2: Repairing Office Install:
- The users may follow the steps listed below in order to fix the issue of Outlook not connecting to server iPhone without facing any hurdles.
- The user needs to open the Control Panel option.
- Then the user needs to Click on the Programs and Features option.
- The user needs to find the Microsoft Office installation and then click to select it.
- The users may right click and select the Change option.
- When the new window opens up, the user needs to select the Repair option and then click on the continue button.
- Once the repair is done, the users may restart the computer.