Cancel your booking and get your money back on Hotels.com?
If you have reserved your hotels on Hotels.com and, due to some unavoidable situations, you are compelled to cancel your bookings. And you have made the payment for booking your reservation. And now you are wondering Can I get my money back from hotels com? So, below is a detailed discussion about its refund policy and the process to get your money back. Understand the refund policy:
There is a requirement to understand the hotels.com refund policy before canceling your booking in order to know the crux:
- If you cancel your booking 2-3 days from check-in, you will be offered a refund from Hotels.com.
- The agency may impose cancellation charges, and for more clarification on fees, you are suggested to reach out to the customer executive of Hotels.com.
- You can save some bucks if a booking is canceled earlier than the day of your check-in.
- If the agency has accepted your request for a refund, a refund will be initiated within 24 to 48 hours.
In case you are looking forward to knowing the process to request your money back. Have a look:
- Visit the official website of Hotels.com
- Sign in to your account in order to proceed with the steps.
- Tap on Your bookings, where you will see the booking you made.
- Tap on cancel your bookings with Hotels.com.
Cancel your booking through a phone call:
Suppose you are unable to follow the steps mentioned above to cancel your booking. In that case, you can anytime reach out to their customer assistance number, 1(866) 223-2092, where you will be provided with a customer executive who will be guiding you to cancel your reservation.
This discussion will clarify the idea that you can get your money back from Hotels.com, all you are required to be eligible under its refund policy.