How Do I Get A Refund From Nintendo Eshop?
Users waiting for the refund first need to understand the return process of the Nintendo E-shop. Follow the below-mentioned steps-
- If you want to return an item for a refund or exchange, you will have to send the product in its original packaging, with all parts intact, to the appropriate address given by the company.
- Also, you have to share your description of the issue you are facing with the products and whether you want to return the item or exchange it.
- In the explanation, you must include your name, address, email address, daytime phone number, and original order number.
- You must send the package via a registered or insured shipping method, as Nintendo company will not be responsible for lost or misdirected parcels.
Nintendo's official shipping address for U.S. Residents:
Nintendo of America Inc.
Attn: CS Returns
5001 150th Ave
Redmond, WA 98052
Nintendo's official shipping address for Residents of Canada is:
Nintendo of Canada Ltd.
2935 Hebb Avenue
Attn: CS Returns
Unit 120, BC
- You will get the return amount for properly returned items to the original pay method methods used for purchasing the product.
- If you used a credit card for the payment, then the credit would be sent to the credit card that was used for the purchase.
- The refund amount should appear within two billing cycles.
- Nintendo secures the right to decline or limit returns or exchanges.
Does The Nintendo EShop Have A Refund Policy?
The Nintendo company allows you to exchange or return items that are purchased directly from the My Nintendo Store till 30 days after the purchase window. The company will only provide a refund of the shipping cost if you return the item because of a damaged product, wrong product, or defective products provided by the company.
The company will not accept returns or exchanges for the following reasons:
- Any products are shipped to the official address after 30 days of return or exchange period.
- Any products which are unsealed, opened, or had their tags removed.
- Any order which is not in its original form has a sign of use or missing a part.
- Items that are not bought directly from the My Nintendo Store.
- The digital items include digital games, download content, subscriptions, and download codes, Nintendo eShop cards.