Best guide to getting PayPal account recovery
PayPal account sometimes gets slow down in processing for your operations; in such case, the user finds that some hindrances are coming with their PayPal account. Now to know the problems with PayPal account recovery, you must go
By the points indicated below for your reference:
- It might be like the PayPal site might be down
- Or user account might not be verified and operating with an unverified account for the payment procedures
- Or user account might not be carrying enough money within your account
- Lastly, it can be a chance that the bank authority has not appropriately confirmed your bank account or card.
Therefore, after knowing about the issues, you are unable to operate your PayPal account. So, now you must go through the points by which you will learn about How do I recover my PayPal account with the help of recovery procedures that PayPal provides to its users.
Recover PayPal Account via Phone Number
- First of all, you need to login into PayPal official website, then you need to move to the login section, and therein you need to enter the username
- After this, you will click on the continue tab
- After that, click over forgot password tab and then choose an alternate option (phone number or email, etc.)
- Next, click on the phone number tab, and after this, you will receive a verification code on your registered phone number
- Copy the code and then paste it within the verification field box and move forward
- Now, on-screen, you get a new page wherein you will create a new password for your account recovery
- At the end, log out from the website page and once again login within the PayPal account using the username and new password you created and enter, and your account will get recovered.
However, if you cannot recover the account with the help of the above information, you should contact the customer care team to get help for your PayPal account recovery with their given tips and methods.