Guide to stop Norton from blocking a website
Antivirus in the device is essential as it will help to improve many things like fast working, managing space in the device, etc. There are several antiviruses available, and Norton is one of them; you have to create an account on Norton and buy their package, and it's enough to protect your device from many internal and external viruses. While using Norton, you will get many facilities, but if Norton somehow blocks any of your websites and you have a query like How do I stop Norton from blocking a website? Then by reading below, you will get all the information about this.
Methods to stop Norton from blocking a website are listed below mention:
- Change it to a different VPN region:
You need to change your selected region from another region, and you can unblock the website.
- First, open your Norton application on your device.
- After this, you have to choose the setting option.
- Next, you must open the VPN region option and choose the manual section option.
- Following this, you need to set it to the USA region, and then the streaming content available in your region will connect.
- Lastly, you must disconnect Norton's secure VPN before accessing the website.
- Through firewall protection:
While blocking the website through the VPN region, you can also use an alternative mode via firewall protection if you find any difficulty. If you want to know the detailed process for How to change blocked sites in Norton Antivirus, then you need to follow the below points.
- Visit Norton 360 in your system.
- Then you have to open the task and settings tab and click to change advanced settings.
- Following this, you need to open the Firewall protection setting and click on the blocked website in the list.
- Further, you have to click on to modify button and permit it. Then you need to select Inbound and Outbound and then choose the next.
- In the next step, you need to check the box in which all types of communication are available and click on the further option.
- Last you need to choose the confirm option two times, and you have to save the changes.
- Connecting with the support team:
If you want to take help from Norton's support team member for this, then you can also do it. You need to dial this number 1 (855) 815-2726 and then follow the IVR below.
- Dial 1 If you want to make a new account
- Dial 2 To make the changes in the user details
- Dial 3 if you're going to know about premium packages
- Dial 4 issues related to blocking the website
- Dial 5 to connect with the support team member
- Listen to the IVR carefully and then connect with the support team member.
How can I enable blocked website form Norton?
With the modes as mention earlier, you will be able to receive information about How do I enable blocked websites. You can also communicate with the support team member if you face any trouble.