Google Chrome is not opening in Windows 10
Google Chrome users mostly interface the issues with Windows 10. If Google Chrome is not opening in Windows 10, then apply few methods to fix this issue. Here are the effective solutions to fix the above-said issue.
Troubleshooting steps to fix Google Chrome not opening issues in Windows 10
- Go to the Safe Mode and then clear the browsing history of Google Chrome and for the same,
- Click on ‘Start’ menu and select ‘Power’ option.
- Now, press the Shift key and then click on ‘Restart’ button.
- Thereafter you will get few options, select ‘Troubleshoot’ and then move to the ‘Advanced’ section of the same.
- Now, click on Restart followed by ‘Startup settings’.
- That’s it, now windows will restart and then you will get few options on your screen, select ‘Enable Safe Mode with Networking’.
- A safe mode window will appear, now launch Google Chrome and click on the menu button and select ‘More tools’.
- In ‘More tools’ section, you will get some options, select ‘Clear browsing data’.
- A new window will appear on your screen, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and further select all the available options such as clear browsing data, auto-fill passwords and more.
- After selecting the same, choose the time duration from ‘Time Range’. It is recommended to select ‘All time’.
- Now, click on ‘Clear Data’.
This time you will access Google Chrome effectively on Windows 10. If still, Chrome fails to open, then right-click on Chrome icon and select ‘Run as an administrator’. Apply these changes to fix the issue.