How to fix Google Sheets not working?
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet, word processor and a presentation program developed by the Google. It is accessible and available for all kinds of devices such as Windows, Android, and iOS. Users can easily complete their various official works on Google Sheets in a very simple way. But like other applications, users also confront various technical issues whenever they access Google Sheets on multiple devices. In this article, you will learn about the various troubleshooting steps to fix not working problems of Google Sheets.
Steps to fix Google Sheets not working:
If you are accessing Google Sheets on your computer and facing a not working problem, then fix this problem with the help of below steps:
- First of all, ensure that your internet connection is active and properly working.
- If you are using a web browser to open your Google Sheets, then try to refresh the page. And make use that your browser is up to date.
- Choose any other browser to see either problem is with your browser or there is any problem in Google Sheets.
- Clear the caches and cookies in your browser and then try to access Google Sheets.
Steps to fix Google Sheets not working on iPhone:
If you are confronting problems to access Google Sheets on your iPhone, then you can easily fix that through below steps:
- Ensure that your iPhone has enough storage because sometimes less storage also affects the functionality of an app.
- Sign out from your Google Sheets app and then sign in again.
- Update the latest app version of your Google Sheets.
- Restart your iPhone and then try to open the app. You can also check for your software update and then update it.
- If any step not working, then you need to delete the Google Sheets app from your iPhone and then install it again by downloading through App Store.