How to Setup Windows 10 Hotspot?
Do you want to share your internet connection with your other devices? Then it’s possible if you are using a Windows 10 computer. It proffers hotspot creating facilities that let users connect their devices to Windows 10 hotspot. The process is very simple to make the hotspot. But if you don’t have any single idea, then you can’t do that. So read this article to and learn how to setup Windows 10 hotspot in a very simple and easier way. Epson Drivers Printer
Here are the steps to set up a hotspot in Windows 10:
- First of all, click on Start icon and then choose Settings.
- Now click on Network & Internet.
- Select Mobile Hotspot.
- Now Share my Internet connection from the page will open where you need to select the internet connection that you want to share.
- After that, click on the Edit and then enter a new name and password for your network that you want to set up.
- Now click on the Save tab.
- Now turn on Share my connectivity with other devices.
- After that, you need to go to the Wi-Fi settings to your device and then choose the above network, and then enter the password to complete the procedure.