sbcglobal.net imap settings
Sbcglobal is an email service provider which is sued for sending and receiving email over the Internet. This email application provides services through AT&T account. It offers yahoo related services so that it is used by many user.
To use Sbcglobal account in a proper, user are required to do sbcglobal.net imap settings. After that they can easily access the services of their account or can receive any message which is send by other sender.
sbcglobal.net imap settings for Outlook
- First of open the Sbcglobal email account and enter the email id and password.
- For iMap setup, go to the mail server settings.
- Here you need to fill your prototype such as IMAP.
- You will have to fill server name,email address, password and description.
- Then you are required to enter the inbound server port such as 995.
- If asked SSL connection required then you will have to type yes.
- For more authentication required, you need to type yes.
- Finally click on the save changes option.
sbcglobal.net imap settings for Android
- First of all,you need to go to the mail app then choose settings option.
- Here you need to click on the add new email account.
- Now select Imap.
- Here you will have to enter your full Sbcglobal address and password.
- Now click on the manual setup.
- You will have to fill all the information such as user name, password, incoming server address.
- You need to enter the post number.
- If asked security type then select the SSL and choose the next option.