Facebook Change Password
Check out the simple procedure to change Facebook account password
As you might be aware, Facebook is a popular social networking site which allows the users to reach out to the people from far off place. Further, it is also considered as the powerful medium for businesses in order to reach out to the potential customers. Besides, being an incredible service, there are chances that some Facebook accounts might get hacked or face some security issues. Hence, it becomes essential that the user maintains the security of the account by opting Facebook change password. Fortunately, Facebook provides this option to its customers to change their account password.
How to change Facebook password
There are many users who have a query on how can they change Facebook password? Well, changing the Facebook account password is really simple. All you have to do is follow the simple procedure for Facebook password change which is discussed in this article.
Steps of change Facebook Password
- For changing Facebook password, go to Facebook log in page.
- Once the login page is launched, enter your username and password in the provided fields.
- After the login page is launched, you are required to navigate to the Settings option and click on the same.
- And from the options you need to click on Security and login option.
- Further, scroll down to find Facebook password change option.
- Thereafter, click on Edit option and enter your current password and new password in the provided fields.
- Once done, you are required to click on Save changes option in order to save your new Facebook password.
Hence, with the completion of this process, your query on how to change Facebook password will be resolved. Moreover, if you still have issues and queries regarding the Facebook password change process, then you can also reach out to the support for the desired assistance
So, now that you know how to change Facebook password, make sure you keep this simple procedure in mind and take the needful actions for securing your account.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now