Google Chrome is not responding
Google Chrome is one of the most commonly used web browsers in the world. The users may explore for information and data on Google Chrome. There are many multitasking features embedded in Google Chrome that makes it versatile.
How to fix the issue of Google Chrome not working?
The users of Google Chrome might face many issues while working on Google Chrome. The user might face the issue of Google Chrome not working. In this case, the users may follow the steps listed below.The users may check that the antivirus software or an unwanted malware might be preventing Google Chrome from responding.
- Browser optimization is one step that helps the users to fix the issue of Google Chrome not responding.
- The users may also clean up the cookies inorder to fix the issue of Google Chrome not working.
- The users may close the non-responsive window. By doing so, the users will be able to fix the issue of Google Chrome not working.
- The users may disable the extensions for fixing the issue.
- The proxy settings needs to be checked due to which Google Chrome is not responding.
- The users need to turn off the sandbox mode which might be causing the issue of Google Chrome not responding.
- The users may run a virus check that helps to resolve the issue that the users might be facing.
- The users need to fix the flash settings.
- The users need to clean up the local storage for getting the issue fixed.
- Also, the user may reset Google Chrome which might resolve the issue of Google Chrome not working.
Listed above are the steps that helps the users in getting the problem resolved and that too in very less time.
Google Chrome Customer Service
The users may contact Google Chrome Customer Service for getting their issues resolved. By doing so, the users may tell their queries to the technical experts. These experts are well -qualified and have rich experience in resolving the issues that the user might face.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now