How to Talk to a Live Person in FedEx Customer Service?
FedEx is considered one of the best shipping corporations in the world. Most of the online brands depend on it, including the customer. However, no matter how big a brand or a corporation is, at times a customer might be unsatisfied. In that case, customer service is the only possible hope for any customer. This is where FedEx customer service comes into the picture. It is very easy to contact them. You just need to visit their official website, and after that, you can contact them through call, social network support, virtual support assistant, and mail. Below I have mentioned the step-by-step guide of contacting Fed-ex, through all these different mediums.
Steps to talk to a live person at FedEx (Call):
- Open the official website of FedEx.
- If you don’t know the link then you just need to search on any search engine “Fed Ex”, and you’ll then, see that link to their official website on top.
- Click on “Support”. Select the last option of “Contact us” on the support page.
- A new page would open in which the “Call us” option would be there. Below it, you would see that there are some numbers that are mentioned.
- Two numbers would be mentioned there. One for international service and the other for Domestic service.
- Choose any according to your convenience, and your call would be directed to the customer executive.
After following the above-given steps your query of, “How do I get a real person at FedEx?”, will get sorted out.
Fed ex call centers are open from Monday to Saturday from 9 AM to 9 PM. You can call them at any time between 9 AM to 9 PM.
How to speak to a Live Person( Human) in FedEx?
Are you having to need to talk to a stay man or woman at FedEx customer service? You have to need to dial 1-800-463-3339 phone number. To start with, you need to mention “supply me options”, after that say “more options” or press 7 at the primary prompt, say “even more options” or press 8 at the second, and say “it's something else” or press 9 at the third. After that, you need to live on the road and the automatic phone gadget will join you to a stay customer support agent from FedEx.
Rather you could use the following other to be had alternatives:
- Speak “organize a pick up from my deal with” or press 1.
- Speak “choose up my bundle from FedEx region” or press 2.
- Speak “cargo popularity and delivery facts” or press 3
- Speak “billing and price” or press 4
- Speak confidently “discover a FedEx location” of press 5
- Speak “get charge” or press 6
- Speak “extra alternatives” or press 7
Steps to talk to a live person at FedEx (Chat):
- Open the official website of FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support.html
- You can even open it through a search engine, as mentioned above.
- Select the “Support” button. Click on the “Contact Us” button.
- Scroll down the page and then you’ll see the subheading “Chat with us”.
- Under that sub-heading, click on the option of “Chat Now”
- A new page would open. You would need to fill in your details in it, like your first name, last name, email address, phone no. and fill in your query in the box mentioned below.
- Agree to the terms of FedEx chat.
You just need to mention your query, and FedEx customer service will be there to help you.
There are also few other ways to get in touch with the live person at FedEx. Which are mentioned below. You would just need to follow these easy steps to get in touch with them.
Steps to get in touch with Virtual Support Assistant
- Open the official website of FedEx.
- Press the “Support” option.
- After that new page will be open in front of you. Once it has opened in front of you, you’ll get the option of “Virtual Support Assistant” right in front of you.
- Just type your query and you’ll get a quick answer.
- However, in this mode, you’re not talking to a live person. It is an automated reply.
FedEx social networks support page here
I hope the above-mentioned steps have cleared your query. In the future, if in case you ever wonder, ”How do I speak to a human at FedEx? Then you just need to follow the above-mentioned steps and your query will be quickly sorted out by a live person at the customer service of FedEx.