How to configure HP wifi Printer?
WI-FI HP printer is a most successful device in order to perform printing task easily. But if you are not able to get the fine printing service you can feel free to contact tech support executive who fixes numerous problem in no time. It is all about the technical support team that provides the better support and service to manage printer device especially.
If you are going to configure your WiFi HP Printer device but don't how to do it, techies are here to help you the ways as listed down:
- At first of all, plug in the power cord and turn on the printer device and install the cartridge.
- Allow the printer to go through its startup routine with the printing an alignment page.
- Now you can choose one of the connection methods which for your computer uses OS or OS X.
- Your computer uses a wireless connection to your network and the operating system is in control of the wireless adapter.
- Set the static IP address to your printer device and go to the auto Wireless connection mode.
- Go to the run command and type ping 127.0.0.1 and press enter button to check LAN and WiFi connection.
- Select the network settings and restore defaults option from the printer and go to the control panel.
- Go to the Settings gear icon and set the WI-FI on the printer device easily.
- Now select the printer device from the control panel and go to the properties.
- Give the test command at the end of the task.
Having configured HP Printer device if there is an issue making you bother, you can contact tech support executive to get the issues fixed in no time.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now