Quick steps to install Brother printer on Mac and Windows!
Connecting a Brother printer on your device will permits you to obtain regular records of your work in the form of hard copies. In this article, you will learn that how to install Brother printer on your Mac and Windows devices.
How to install Brother printer on Mac?
- First of all, connect your Mac to the network.
- After that, download and install the Brother printer driver for Mac from its official website.
- Now tap on the Apple menu and then select System Preferences.
- Now tap on the Print and Fax, print and Scan, and printer and scanner option.
- After that, you have to seen the list of various printers and then tap on + button.
- Now select the option of Default.
- Now choose your Brother printer from the list of printers.
- After that, tap on the Add printer option and enter all the information of your printer to complete the process.
How to install Brother printer on Windows?
- First of all, connect your Brother printer to your computer via a USB cable.
- Open a your web browser and go to the official website of Brother printer.
- Now download and save the Brother printer driver for your Windows devices.
- After that, save the downloaded file into your computer.
- Close your browser and then go to the Start menu.
- Tap on the Control Panel and afterwards choose Devices and Printers.
- Tap on the Add a printer.
- Select the model name of your Brother printer and then tap on the Next.
- Browse the folder where you save the downloaded driver files on your computer and tap on the OK.
- After that, tap on the Finish icon to complete the procedure.