How to make/create signature in Gmail Account?
Gmail is the free web mailing services which have been offered by the Google company for sending receiving mails to other person on the same working platform.
How to make Gmail signature?
This adding signature facility to your mailing accounts has made more easier to send and receive there messages to there dear one’s. And even it has reduced the time of the common people those are looking for accessing the Gmail signature facility. Hence below given is the solution to add your signature to your account, just follow them clearly:-
- Step 1: Open up your personal accessing device, through which you want to access your account.
- Step 2: Now move to the installed free web browser.
- Step 3: There search for any search engine, then enter there ‘gmail.com’.
- Step 4: Now a login page will open in front of you.
- Step 5: There fill the username and password in the respective boxes.
- Step 6: Click on the gear kind icon present on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 7: From there click on the ‘settings’ option, and move to the next step.
- Step 8: There click on the ‘general settings’ option which is present from the drop down list.
- Step 9: Select the account of your choice to which you want to add signature.
- Step 10: Then enter your respective signature in the required box.
- Step 11: Do not make a tick mark on the signature delimiter, because Gmail selects it automatically through its settings.
- Step 12: After doing all this, click on add the image, and then formatting bar.
- Step 13: Then finally click on the ‘Save’ option.
How to make/create Gmail signature with image?
Hence by following the above-given steps, one will definitely be able to add their respective signature to their respective account. And if anyone is looking for How to make Gmail signature with image?, then he or she may definitely reach to the Gmail official help providing the employee.