How to recover a Gmail password on an Android phone?
There are times when the user forgets or lost his password for his email accounts. Password is for the safety of the account and if it is not working or not there then how one can access his account? No need to panic as now it is easy to recover the password from the smartphone android or ios based. Below is the way to how to recover Gmail passwords on Android phones. Dial toll-free number (1-805-567-6600) for additional support.
- Make sure that the phone is having a fast internet connection.
- From Google Chrome, go to the Gmail login page.
- Tap on the link Needs Help.
- Enter the email id.
- Enter the last password remembered and click continue.
- Or else enter the recovery mobile number or recovery alternate email id and tap on continue.
- Enter the code given there in the box.
- Tap on Submit.
- A verification code will be sent to the provided mobile or email id.
- Follow the code and reset the password.
How to access Gmail password on Android phone
Now if the user wants to change the existing password then here shown is the process for how to access the Gmail password on the android phone.
- Launch Chrome on an android phone.
- Open Gmail account.
- From the tab My Account, just below the profile photo, go to Sign-in & Security.
- Then tap on Change Password.
- Type the new password and retype it to confirm.
- Save the settings.
This way user can access, change or recover his Gmail password directly from his android phone. For any technical problem, users can ask for Google technical support from the customer care team which is 24/7 active to help users.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now