Know How to Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number
There are ample email service provider around us and it is quite hard to remember the credentials of all. Forgetting the password is the general phenomena and can be happened to anyone. To prevent this situation, Yahoo offered multiple ways to recover the forgotten password, i.e. Phone Number and Secondary Email. If you don’t have an access to your phone number, then also you can recover your yahoo password.
How to recover Yahoo Password without Phone Number?
- Open Yahoo and click on the Sign-in.
- Enter email address and click on "Next" button.
- You will be asked to enter the password, as you don’t remember so click on the link "I Forgot my Password"
- As you have not enabled the phone number option, so skip this part.
- Thereafter, Yahoo will ask you to confirm the secondary email address where you will get the ‘Account Key’, check the email address and click on ‘Yes, send me an Account key’.
- Now open the same email address which you have mentioned in the above step and look for the Account key.
- Clicking on this link will direct you to the Yahoo Password recovery page and here you can create the New Password.
Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number
However, if you have not registered the secondary email address to Yahoo account, then password can be recovered by providing the correct information to the Yahoo. This will help Yahoo to identify you as the owner of the account. Once it is confirmed, you will get an access to create a New Password.
Leave a Comment