How to remove primary email on Facebook 2021?
If you are using Facebook for many years, you will know the facilities it provides you. You can make a lot of changes after making your Facebook account. If you have created your account using an old email id and want to change it, this article is for you.
You can know the process of how to remove primary email on Facebook 2021 in this article. You can also learn the way to change your email id if you don’t know the alternative. Just go through this article to get the answers to all your doubts regarding Facebook email.
Steps to remove primary email account:
- The first step is you need to log in to your Facebook account.
- Now, you will find an inverted triangle at the corner of the screen.
- From the options given in the menu, select the Settings and Privacy button.
- Choose the Settings button from the next menu.
- You will see a General tab in the new section where you need to choose Contacts.
- You will see all the email accounts linked on Facebook.
- Now click on the Remove button to complete the process.
So, by following the steps above, you can easily remove the primary email account from Facebook 2021. You can also change your primary email instead of removing it. The steps for Facebook primary email change are given in the next section.
Steps to change the Facebook primary email account
- You need to sign-in into your Facebook account first.
- Now, you can find the inverted arrow icon on the right corner.
- Click on that to open the menu and choose the Settings and Privacy option.
- From the menu, you have to need to select Settings.
- You will be taken to a different page where you will see the Contacts option.
- Click on the Edit button and then select the “+” sign below the email.
- You can type a new email address in place of the old one and click on Done.
- You can also add a phone number in the given column if you want.
There are times when you are unable to change your primary email on Facebook. You can know some of the ways to change it.
How to fix the issue of primary email not changing?
- You can try to add a new email address. This is because you have already used the email id to link to another Facebook account.
- You need to check your spam or social messages in your email. Sometimes the notifications get into the spam folder.
- Try to refresh your Facebook page until it sends a verification email.
These are the ways following which you can fix the issue of not being able to change the Facebook email. You have already learned the way to remove your primary email from your Facebook account.
If you are unable to complete the process, you could contact Facebook customer service for more help. You will find the contact details on the Facebook support page. The Help Center option will also help you to fix the issue. Get to the Community section and find all the answers.
Leave a Comment