How to Setup VPN in Windows 10?
Windows 10 offers multiple features to the users and one of such is the Virtual Private Network (VPN) and if you are looking for the solution to how to Setup VPN in Windows 10, then you have landed at the right place. Here, you will find the brief and comprehensive method of the same.
Get an effective way to Setup VPN in Windows 10
First and foremost, you will have to create an account and if you don’t have the same, then you can’t perform the task. The account formation is a simple task and will take only couple of minutes.
Create VPN Account
- Click on Start Menu and select ‘Settings’.
- In the Settings Menu, you will get various applications; select ‘Network & Internet’.
- In the same page, you will get VPN, click on the same and further click on ‘Add a VPN connection’.
- In this page, you will be asked to select the provider, select Windows and further you will have to choose the type of VPN, select as per your convenience.
- It’s time to give the final touchup, create a username and password for the same account and after that click on ‘Save’ button.
Connect the network to VPN account
- Hover your mouse cursor to the bottom right of the page and click on ‘Network’ icon.
- In the list of available networks, you will get VPN connection, click on it and further click on ‘Connect’.
- Once you find the connected bar in the VPN network then it is connected.
Now access the secure connection on Windows 10. This feature will protect your data and will allow you to transfer the same in public places effectively.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now