How to setup Windows 10 without Microsoft account
The software industry has played a crucial role in expanding IT business and services. This industry as brought radical transformation not only in our lives but as well as help building economy as well as creating millions of jobs. These days we cannot imagine a life without a digital gadget whether its Personal computer, laptop, smartphone and the list goes on, One such software company which has to consider to be the pioneer in bringing the IT revolution through its Product is Microsoft.
Have you aware of the Microsoft. Microsoft is one of the leading and the biggest name in the IT solution domain. It builds a various range of software product to suit their different customer concerns. Its product are made for a customer of every range and series. One of the most popular products of the company is Windows. The window is one of the world most popular and largest software built by the Microsoft. It is widely used in personal computer and office spaces and its popularity can be accessed from the fact that it almost comes inbuilt every five out of one personal computer in the world. But sometimes the user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem user face is regarding how to setup windows 10 without Microsoft account. The user can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem on time.
- In order to configure Windows 10 without Microsoft account.
- User needs to create a local account by simply creating as an alternative.
- Now Go to the start menu and then navigate to the settings.
- Again click on Accounts and then on your accounts.
- Further click on the family as well as other users.
- In the other section you will see a option of Add someone else to the PC.
- Afterwards click this and you are prompted to an email address.
- Select the don’t have this person sign in information option.
- Now Click on Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Again Enter the username and password you want for the account and it will be created.
- If you wanted to upgrade this account to an administrator from its standard user position then click on the account and select change account type and select administrator.
- Now You can login to your computer or machine without a Microsoft account.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now