iCloud Not Working on iPhone
iCloud is Apple’s own storage service that can be only be found on all Apple devices like iPhone, mac. This makes the data of the user safe and also easily accessible from other devices by a single person. With this service, the user can store photos, videos, documents etc in one place in the cloud. It becomes disappointing when you find out that iCloud not working on iPhone. You need not to be worried as this article is the answer to your questions.
Reasons For iCloud Not Working
- There could be some reasons for which you find out that iCloud is not working on iPhone. Read further to know the reasons behind this.
- The iCloud requires a proper internet connection. If you have an improper internet connection then this might be one of the reason.
- If in case any backup is pending and you are not connected to wifi.
- If on airplane mode, check whether you have switched on your mobile data or wifi.
- If you see “Backup is not possible” then it might be that some single application must be the hindrance.
- Working on the older version may also create the problem of iCloud not working on iPhone.
Resolution for iCloud Not Working
To fix such issues you can follow the tips below:
- The first solution is to check the internet connection from wifi as well as apple servers.
- Sometimes you also need to verify the account terms and conditions and move further with the new one.
- You can also check which version of the iCloud are you using. In case you are using the older version then you can update the same from software updates option.
You sometimes can face iCloud email not working issue along with this. The above steps will be helpful to solve your this issue as well.For further details, you can contact apple support.