Microsoft Outlook Password Reset
Microsoft offers various applications and the account for the products and services are similar, so if you are accessing the Outlook, then it will take the default Microsoft account. In short, editing the account in Microsoft will also change the account details of its services.
So, if you have overlooked the Outlook password and looking for the way to reset the same, then you are at right place. Here, you will get the brief information and comprehensive procedure of the same. Microsoft Outlook Password Reset is an easy process and any user can perform the task. Microsoft made it simple so that users can access the Outlook and other services in an effective manner. The procedure is listed beneath, go through the same and accomplish the task.
How to reset Microsoft Outlook Password?
- Go to the official website of the Microsoft password reset page by clicking on the link https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- You will get three options; select ‘I forgot my password’ and click on Next button.
- Enter your email address, solve the CAPTCHA and click on Next button.
- Thereafter, you will get password recovery options; Phone number and email options.
- If you select Email option, then enter the registered email address and click on Next button.
- Now open the email which you have provided in the above step and navigate for the message sent by the Microsoft. The mail contains the one-time security code.
- Enter the code in the password recovery page and click on Next button.
- Enter your New Password and click Next.
- However, if you have registered your phone number, then enter the phone number in the password recovery page and click Next.
- Now look for the one-time security code in your mobile sent by the Microsoft.
- Enter the same code in the account recovery page and click on Next.
- Create your New Password and click Next.
That’s it; you have successfully recovered your Outlook account by resetting the password. This time make sure to provide the strong password so as to protect the account from the hackers.