Sbcglobal email not working on iPhone
Sbcglobal is an email service provider which is used for sending and receiving email over the Internet. This email application provides service through AT&T account so that it is used by many users in all over the world.When you use this application then sometime, you may got a technical error with it. You need to fix it to access your account.
Here are some steps are given below to fix when Sbcglobal email not working on iPhone. You need a look at the given below steps:
- You will have to go in the setting option on the home screen of iPhone.
- Here you need to tap on the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” then tap on the account option.
- Now you will have to tap on the “Add Account” option and you will see the display list.
- You will have to enter Sbcglobal email address and password in the given field.
- Now type the description and click on the next option.
- Here you will have to click on the Pop option.
- Then check the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- You will have to fill your sbcglobal email address in the user name field.
- Then tap on the save option.
Sbcglobal email not working on Android
We are describing some guidelines to resolve why Sbcglobal email not working on Android. You will have to follow given below steps:
- You will have to enter your username and password which will be same as sbcglobal email address and password.
- Now you need to enter POP3 server.
- After that you are required to fill the port number.
- Then tap on the Next option.
- You will have to enter SMTP server and enter the port number.
- Then fill your username.