Windows 10 search is not working properly
Window 10 device is perfect for the users who are using it for their personal and professional prospects. There are various features and products that are available to maintain the service of the device easily. However, most of the time the users unable to handle the case of the issue when an error occurs. So if the searching of Windows 10 is not working then there must have an error with the virus that is not able to start the process thoroughly well.
Windows search for Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 are the same and it is so simple and smooth in using but if that fails, then the slightly more concealment solution is to restart the Windows Explorer process. This is responsible for managing files on your PC as well as the smooth functioning of the start menu you can press the CTRL+SHFT+ESC button for the tasks manager that generally fix the phishing problem instantly. If still there is an issue and don't what to do you need to get some useful consult from the technician who provides the better guidance as listed down.
Following are the ways to fix when Windows 10 search is not working properly
- At first, you need to restart the PC and then check out the Windows search service.
- Press Wnidows+R button and type the services.MSC and scroll down at the bottom.
- Right-click Windows Search button and then click Properties and start and restart the service.
- Having done the task press start button and press OK button.
- Now go to the Restart Cortana Process if still there is an issue in searching.
- Go to the search button and press the properties right after right click.
- Press the search button and if it is responding which you have done the tasks correctly now.
In case, still, there is an issue with the search box you can check out the whole process of the searching and go for the Re-register Cortana that fixes the issue to make search fine.
Any device, any problem, anytime, anywhere
For Resolution Call Now